10K Registration Fee: $35Your registration fee includes a:
- Donation of 10 meals to Americans in need!
- 2017 limited-edition FEED bag!
Start FundraisingYou can start fundraising by clicking on our START FUNDRAISING tab at the top of the page, and creating a RUN 10 FEED 10 fundraising page. Share your page with your friends and family to spread the word! Start Now »
Training PlanRun Your First (or Fastest) 10K! You can tackle a 6.2 mile race in seven weeks; just click on the link below to download our training plans for beginning and intermediate runners! Start Now »
Directions to Macy's 111 N State St, Chicago, ILGet Directions!
Participants are encouraged to take public transportation!
• Take the Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, or Purple “L” lines to the Randolph/Wabash stop: Once off the “L”, walk across the street to the N. Wabash Avenue entrance of Macy’s on the northeast side of the building next to Starbucks.
• Take the Red “L” line to the Lake stop: Once off the “L”, walk .1 miles to the N. Wabash Avenue entrance of Macy’s on the northeast side of the building next to Starbucks.
• Take the Blue “L” line to the Washington stop: Once off of the “L”, walk .2 miles to the N. Wabash Ave entrance of Macy’s on the northeast side of the building next to Starbucks.
From State Street, take Bus 29 or 146 directly to State & Randolph St. From Randolph St, head east one block and turn right onto N. Wabash Avenue to the entrance of Macy’s on the northeast side of the building next to Starbucks.
Reserve your parking in advance and get there on time, stress free!
To book convenient and affordable parking, we recommend using SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app.
To reserve your parking spot today, visit the Run 10 Feed 10 Chicago SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
Wabash-Randolph Self Park
20 East Randolph
Chicago, IL 60601
Open 24 Hours